Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
These Boondock plain-toe men's work boots keep feet warm and protected during long hours outside. These waterproof boots also feature composite safety toes, lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles engineered to perform on ice and slippery terrain.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) to extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance (oil resistance tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours)
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.29 pounds
INSOLE: 27,5 cm.
Condition: New. This item was a floor sample, it may have been tried on a few times and show some signs of wear on the soles but still in very good condition. Please view all photos.
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely delighted with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you may return the item(s)
for a full item refund or exchange.
We accept returns and exchanges by Mail for up to 30-days after an item was purchased. Items must be unworn, in itsoriginal packaging
g, and accompanied by the Order Invoice.
|Country of Manufacture:|